Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Полнотекстовые фиды для блогофермеров


Chase Bank: important notice - Ref No. 202742 Top
Note: This is a service message regarding the Chase Customer Form. Dear customer: As part of the new security measures, all Chase bank customers are required to complete Chase Customer Form. Please complete the form as soon as possible. To access the form please click on the following link: http://chaseonline.chase.com/Secure/webform/OSL.aspx?LOB=64540506823314107156391555520367243259086424835802195623114313488 Thank you for being a valued customer. Sincerely, Chase Customer Service Please don't reply to this Alert. "A vit?ria que vale a pena é a que aumenta sua dignidade e reafirma valores profundos". Source
 
Out at 'Bout Time. Top
I'm glad I went out. Wasn't sure about it at first. But figured that I should try to socialize more. Don't want to be a hermit. It was great that S----- was there. We played three games of pool. I was making some really amazing shots. But alas, could not win a game. It would come down to the end and I would miss the easy, along the rail shot and then she would win. Arrrrgh. But I had an excellent three rail diamond shot. And another V bank that was beautiful (but a scratch). And another one that I cannot recall. It was fun to play and to watch the eye candy. And some of the songs were great. I really like Womanizer by Britney. You have to admit that they are really hot in that video. She was very athletic and cute. And the guy was very hot in a "puppy" way. There were the usually "confused" straight guys out. And some cute Hispanic guys. And a short stocky hairy guy with tattoos. I think I've talked to him before with no results. And then I saw R----- there. Hmmmm. He's very cute. He was with an older guy. I think that he's straight and that must be a buddy or coworker. Just because. He's spoken about a girlfriend. Well, if nothing else, it means he's okay with going to a gay bar that has a lot of drag queens. So that's cool. There was one drunk guy hanging with his vest-wearing Hispanic friend and skinny, jock, strayt friend. The drunk guy had very nice calves and was all over the place. They were sorta fighting in the back. That was sexy. Heh. Source
 
Things still aren't looking up... Top
So on top of all my financial woes, I have to spend money on a cab tomorrow morning. Cody and I are working conflicting schedules so I'm letting him take the car while I have to scrounge up the cash for taxi fare. Classic. Not to mention my car is a piece of shit, anyways. The exhaust system needs to be completely replaced but until $500+ falls out of the sky, that's not gonna be repaired anytime soon. Typical. Not to sound high maintenance but I can't even get my freakin nails done! This living week to week bullshit is not working out for me. Somebody, save me!!! Courtesy of my Dad, aka the bank roll, I did get to enjoy the Skowtown fair the other nite with Cody, Hillary, and Amy. Got to see parts of the demo which always tickles my fancy. Missed out on Acadia though. Not enough gas money or motivation to visit even though it was free this weekend. Such as life. Working out the rest of the night, going home to sleep, then returning at 3, yay! I have Monday off which I will most likely spend cleaning my messy apartment. School is really close so I got to get my shit together and buy books, supplies, and maybe some valium because I have a feeling this semester is gonna be rough. Bye for now! Source
 
Vent Top
This year I have vowed to control my life story. No one wants to hear someone who just complains and is overall just unhappy. Sometimes it is good to get ugly things off your chest but it is very easy to dwell on the bad. I have a very rich life and a loving family. I am talented and really enjoy people. I love, love, love living in LA. There is always something new and different to see and do. I love the diversity and being able to go to the ocean to just breathe. In the last year I have worked for 2 different Entrepreneurs. The first had tried to get their dream of a reality show based on a new sport going for 2 years. I had the challenge of implementing the details of finding practice fields, coordinating players and training as well as setting up the office including payroll, phone system and all files. After assurances that money was not an issue, I was let go just before Christmas due to lack of funds. The most recent is a laundromat with a cafe attached that has been running for 5 years. I walked in to chaos. No operational procedures, no safe or cash control, cash paid for everything, etc. After 4 months of hard work, negotiating with vendors, creating systems, hiring new staff, I was let go on last Friday for lack of funds. Again, after assurances that there was plenty of money. They lied about money being in the bank , bouncing checks to suppliers and payroll (mine twice). Now one week later, they have told the cafe crew that they are closing the store for 3-6 months for renovations and to set up all new operations and giving bonuses to those still at the store. I worked long hours 6-7 days a week and feel kicked in the but. I want to be happy that they seem to have found funding, but after all of the lies, I want them to fail. I am not proud of those feelings but they are real. I am hoping that writing it out will help me get rid of this mean streak and move on with my next challenge. Source
 
LOL ;) Top
have you guys heard this song? LOL ;) by Soulja Boy, Trey Songz and Gucci Man. its kinda like.. WTF. but catchy!! hahah. jst for you, i shall post it! =) LOL - Gucci Mane Feat. Trey Songz & Soulja Boy so i haven't been here in forever, but w/e i'm here now. i'm just going to blog for a bit and see where i get. hrm, no interesting way to "do this" but just a quick release. =) I always think about blogging, but i really never get around to it. so i stopped working at sports authority. thank god, i hated that job so much. but seriously, it can take the ranking for my least favorite job. secondly, i work at bank of america now , and i can't help but gloat. its such an amazing oppurtunity, and i really enjoy working in the in-store branch. i feel like, i've met so many 'types' of people in my lifetime already, i'm excited what's going to come. i still want a macbook, but i'm pretty much okay with everything. like a new sony, dell, or just this old crappy one. i've been hanging out with my boyfriend alot, but not really during the day time. we usually just go to my house and sit around doing nothing or watching movies online. when i stop by his house, i like to play with baby jordan . soo cuteees. hrms. this week i'm supposed to go clubbing with the girls. yay excited ;) idk where we're going though, what's going to be crackin? w/es. hahah lovie called me earlier asking WSUP. mandeep is STILL so cuteeeee! i swear, i think he's like one of the boys nhan actually accepts because its like, LOL SHE WILL ALWAYS BE LIKE <3<3<3 HIM. =) *sighhhss. hahahah! i went to eat sushi with the girls, that was yumyum. and then we went to city lights, and stopped by daniel's house one night. another night, we went to this place called showgi japanese restaurant for ngan thieu's 18th! it was fun with the girls, with a bunch of inside jokes here and there. went to tresha's house to play with ansen, amanda, and hunter. it was so funny. hahah!<3 good summer memories, don't gotta include drinks and partying! =x, another day we went to the beach, and i met tresha's friend, who's soooo funnny! samantha she's from ohio, this black girl, but shes like so AZN TOO! =) hahah " eat this, you're eyes will get smaller! ". so we lagged all day, but went to this beach called seacliff beach its really nice! i'd be excited to go there again like, earlier. :| it was freaking cold! but still fun. and then, after we went to watch orphan in theathers! omgggg, i hate scary movies, really got freaked out :[ so i made nhan hang out with me until like 3am, and made him drive my car back to his house cos i didn't want to drive back alone. =) YAY<3. hrmmm.. oh i went riverrafting with my family, and some friends. it was so freaking intense x_x i got hella pissed off.. hahaha, whatever fun now.. then, i went jet skiing for brian's 20th birthday, it was so cute how his mom brought the cake and candles! jet skiing with kayt, brian, LONG ( LOLOLOL ), khuong, my, and like the rest of the guys was HELLA FUNNY. hahahaha. baby made me corn and oysters all day ;). but.. of course.. my bf,, wakes up late and we drive tehre alone. LOL. and like takes hella long to get there... -_- whatevs! so hrm, i jst got back from uci's spop orientation. SUCH A FUN EXPERIENCE. i'm so excited to be going to uci<3!!! my classes as of now.. are like reetarded. but i shall see. its like : 2009 FALL CLASSES Code Dept Num Type Sec Unts Opt Days Time Bldg Room Instructor   53100 ENVIRON E113 LEC A 4.0 GR Tu 7:00- 9:50p SSPA 1100 WHITELEY, J. 55130 PSY BEH 11C LEC A 4.0 GR M 7:00- 9:50p SSLH 100 SKEEM, J. 55135 PSY BEH 11C DIS 5 0.0 GR TBA TBA TBA SKEEM, J. 69060 SOCIOL 3 LEC A 4.0 GR Tu Th 8:00- 9:20 SSLH 100 MEYER, D. 69062 SOCIOL 3 DIS 2 0.0 GR M 9:00- 9:50 SST 220A STAFF 70000 SOC SCI 1A LEC A 4.0 GR M W F 10:00-10:50 SSPA 1100 CHRISTOPHERSON, J. Total Enrolled Units: 16.0 Enrollment NOT official - Fees NOT paid WAIT LIST CLASSES Code Dept Num Type Sec Unts Opt Days Time Bldg Room Instructor   25501 WRITING 39B SEM A 4.0 GR M W F 8:00- 8:50 SST 122 STAFF Total Wait List Units: 4.0     Finals Dates/Times Code Dept Course Date/Time 53100 ENVIRON E113 SOC ECOL OF PEACE Tue, Dec 8, 7:00-9:00pm 55130 PSY BEH 11C PSYCH FUNDAMENTALS Mon, Dec 7, 7:00-9:00pm 69060 SOCIOL 3 INTRO TO SOC PROB Tue, Dec 8, 8:00-10:00am 70000 SOC SCI 1A PRINCIPLES SOC SCI Mon, Dec 7, 10:30-12:30pm hrm! YAY. and then i gotta remember to call the newport coast branch for my job, & *crosses fingers transfer to the boa down there. and i upped my text, took care of my classes today! i still have to sign ping's yearbook, and everyone else. ;[ luckily, i don't have work tomorrow, so maybe i can clean the car, and then have fun! idk whatelse to blog. basically spop : neal, amy, grace, anella, howard, ralph, eric , daniel, and grace (azn) and hannah! hahah. i slept through all the fun parts, but its like, i'm so happy i still had fun during the boring? LOL peter : " hi my name is peter, and i major in farting..jk.. my interesting fact is that i get intrigued by farts. " wtf.... idk, it was jst fun. i'm so happy =) after, went to eat brodard with tammy ( nhan's sister ) and nhan anc christy! i had some weird ass dreams as my bf drove all the way home... crazies! today i got home around 4/5? then went to work at 9:45. got off at 4:40. went to bf's to give him leftovers and then went home at 5:30. did my own shit. now here! today my boss took me out to eat sushi and i kinda mentioned uci.. but not really. i'm scared! fck! well.. picture post now =) guess who is the whitest!!! =x crazies! this was at tgi sushi it was niceeee. since like 5th grade! seee.. im not bitchy looking at all!! fk ngan's bday the ends! sincerely, olivia Source
 
bank Top
fuckkeeeen shit. i'ma jst blog 'cuhz i'm like :| cos my mom fucked up my eyebrows. fucking shit, like i wanted to get them threaded liek always and i been WAITING cos they dogs are damn hairy and like, she was like oh blah blah i'll jst do it for you, and she fucks them up. like they aren't that bad but like, THEY ARE NOT NICELY THREADED. -_- whatever, i been waitin till i get paid. YUMMMMM. I WANT THE MONEEY, MONEEY AND THE CARRS, CARRS AND THE CLOTHEESSS. THE HOEEEES! =) i start at bank of america on july 30th! thasss wsuuup! but fuck.. only 1 month., then UCI! :[ bittersweet, but COLLEGE<3 so anyways, speak of the devil, fucking dumbshit. i was looking at my BL. saw your sn . then you aim'd me. yuh;re freakign dumb . tasss all. i was going to blog about how like, " fuck me tryna kick it wit you. " like how people, say YOU DIDN'T CALL ME.  " well you didn't call ME " or w/e . seee, thing is, i do call. when you need me, haha nigga i be there. but then why do we gotta hang out in times of madness? whatever, seriously, DONE trying. i see who i need to see over the summer. MINUS MY GIRLS.  :[ SERIOUSLY & richard ly.<3 but really, i see him more than anyone else has, besides tiffany. haha, so today was cute, i woke up and went to play badminton with my family. 'cz my brother has classes. so then me and my mom vs. my sister and dad. LOL IT WAS SO FUNNY! <3. cos yeah, if you know me, you know my parents are hella funny. like my mom would miss and be liek, " hey olivia!! i gave you an oppurtunity! " LOL. then after, took my brother's friend home cos dad and brother went to sac. then me, mom , and sis went around to buy food. went to CAPITOL FAST FOOD. *DELICIOUS BY THE WAY, YOU SHOULD ALL GO. yeah, to visit my second mom. =) hahah, saw ngan's mommy & her family friends and stuff. they were hella cute interacting. heheh.. yes.. sleepovers...socal... :D! then like, we went to maja's work and the lion's right there. it's hella cleaaaan. bought food, then went to lucky's too. hahaha, saw lovie, but i looked like shit -_- bought them food =). my yummy icecream :). well.. i guess that's it. BYESSS. " let me be your fantastyyyyy. and all you thinkkkk offffff. " - fantasy :) Source
 
Young, Broke, & Fabulous II Top
I'm young, I'm broke, and I am most definately fabulous. Hey, so I'm 18, and definately qualified as an adult. And perhaps I haven't lived up all my days, but I do have quite a calendar composed. I feel like I have seriously lived life alot more.. in depth that many of my peers. A quote that I always relate myself back to is that personality captures the eye, but experiences capture the heart. not jst looks, because that's apparent, though not trying to be shallow. and like nhan jst said, " its been a long couple of months. " Why am I so young, but faced with so many tough situations? I guess I can really say, i put myself there . but no one wants to admit to turmoil. Why is my java class so hard? It's like i'm trying so hard, but I can't ask people for help, because the people around me aren't technologically enhanced. Except my dad, and even he doesn't know this Java language. But on the opponents' end, " girrrlll live lifeeee! ". No one said that to me in that quotation, but the message is often pushed toward my feet. * since i'm so tall and all yuh knoww. ;) but anyways, I am living life. This is life. Hardships, ups and downs. I jst wish it was easier! I really want a coupon for FREE. And what's hard, is that i'm broke. I work & my money does not go to buying my happiness. It's going to repair problems and mend promises. It's SOOOOOOOOO HARD. ughhhhhhhh. Well, Tiffany ( from bank of america ) called me again today & she said that both of the managers really like me, and they both want me at their centers, but it's a matter of who has what scheduling, so she's going to call me again by friday to give me an update. I'm scared because she just sent in my work history application today. And its like ugh , I have the sports authority shit on there, that I hadn't previous put because I wasn't working.. So I got off the phone with my bf, and he was telling me about some more mishaps. " So babe, you know how you pissed me off earlier, saying that your money has to pay for the stupid shit that happens? I was hella mad, so I went to FoodMax and i got 200$ cash back because I was just going to give you that money cos I was hella pissed off. And so, when I went home to check, it said that I had overdrafts. Because like, did you deposit it to the account yet? " " No, the check didn't go through yet. " " Oh okay because I went to deposit the $200 back in to the bank and it says that I'm positive now, but I'm still not sure. Oh yeah, and like it's so stupid because I was paying for my Chase card, and I had like 5 minutes to spare, but I guess they do it in pacific time and so it shows that I was already late for my payment, like I paid for it on the 14th. It's just weird because like, usually both of my credit cards are paid for on the 15th. And I never had a problem, I made like early payments, but then now 'cos money been short.. " " Did you ask about the other $ yet? Or thought about it? " " Oh well like I think I'm going to just ask Anthony because like, I already asked him about it and the situation and so it should be fine, he said he would help. " And just so much other stuff like $ goes back to Montez & B.Ngan. And fabulous? Definately. I put my hair into  a bun and now I look like an asian poodle. My hair looks permed. I'm going to be so tired, I'm going to study for my midterm until 2AM. Then I might watch Burn Notice again , just for myself. I have to wake up at 615am. Probably get ready, then Nhan's going to pick me up at 7. We're going to drive to school and i'm going to take the final. Then Dimsum with Ngan and Linda at 11AM. I don't know how to get there or whatever yet. Then just going to to hang out & play. Lena has her crepe party before Harry Potter primere, and then we're going to go there.. like at 9? The movie starts at 12:01 and will probably end.. like at 3.. Then going home to sleep. And waking up again at 630, to go to school again. And I will have work from 10-4. Then I'm going home to do my Abnormal Psychology test before 7PM. and I have the Introduction to Java class discussion at 6PM. And then it will be thursday. .And Dear Ngan, why do we only blog to talk to each other more. We might as well email. Source
 
Work It - Missy Elliott Top
That's right.  Last night, I decided ta continue lookin' fo' a career.  I applied fo' positions at the Chemical bank in two towns: one of them bein' the one I'm in.  It looks like Dylan jus forgot ta call yesterday.  He's got a final ta study fo' since he's takin' summer classes.  I know how time consumin' studyin' fo' an exam can be since I've had several exams in the course of my college career.  It looks like he's open book after his exam tomorra.  I jus have ta find out when he finishes his exam so I'll know when ta come over ta his place.  My brotha's currently hittin' the pavement ta find a job that will save his bank account.  I hope he finds somethin' soon.  What I know about summer interviews is that the times that certain places call can be unpredictable.  I'll apply fo' at least one career today ta keep the momentum goin' on my career search.  I'm jus chillin' right now.  That's it fo' now.  I'll generate another post tomorra.  Skillz has blown this joint. Source
 
Ray charles Top
I have been exhausted. Of course, I bite off more than I can chew. Max is half way through kindergarden and still the joy of my life. He gets more interesting everyday. I can always count on a smile just thinking of something he has said or done. I worked 2 nights in a row and didn't see him, so he fell asleep on the couch. When I picked him up to put him to bed, he grabbed my arm and told me I broke his heart when I wasn't home. He also went to the bathroom at school and stayed in there for half an hour to avoid going to German class. Little stinker! I am working too hard as always. My store will be a year old in Feb. I can't believe it! We are doing so much more than projections. I can hardly find enough staff. We did just shy of $20k the last 2 weeks (originally only supposed to be at 16k and adjusted to 17k for budget). I am going to University of Phoenix for my MBA. Probably not the smartest move during the holidays, but I just wanted to get moving on it before I found some other excuse to not continue. Bruce's company went bank rupt in Oct. so no frustration about moving here for his work or anything. Well, that is all for now. I will try to update more often. Happy New Year everyone! Source
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

0 коммент.